yeah!
my parents are not at home.
my sister went for band.
and i'm alone at home.
ohya.
because of the mother fcking napfa test yesterday.
i'm now having problems
-sitting on the toilet bowl
-getting up from the toilet bowl
-sitting on a chair
-getting up from the chair
-getting out from my bed etc.etc.
my leg,hand and stomach?? muscles are in pain.
fck lah.
anyway, i wna go my aunt's hse
I MISS MY COUSINS.
I MISS MY COUSIN'S COMPUTER. [cause it's very fast;not like mine as slow as a snail]
I MISS THE BUBBLES TEA SHOP THERE!
I DON'T MISS GOING TO THE KOPITIAM TO BUY FOOD FOR THEM!
okay anyway, i'm practically going there everyweek.
but i;ve got a feeling i'm not going there this week.
if i go there,i probably blog there.
so exams are coming in two weeks time.
fck right?
i'm gonna start studying!@
ya.
so ta-ta!
:D