six feet underground
And I was living a lie, But I won't fall for it next time.
disclaimer
Welcome To My Blog :D
Dont Like It ?
Well, Just Click On That [x]
& You're Outta Here !
people
viewing now

about me
gladys

links
Elaine
Fatin
Glenda
Grace
Ingah
Julian
Liting
Lynette
Priscilla
Selene
Yiling
Yirong

tagboard

music
NEXT TIME THEN PUT!

archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

x
skin by afterbirth
the creator of this pattern is unknown, if it's yours please email afterbirth.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

okay,
first lesson was chemistry.
learned new chapter.

then geog.
it's okay.

so recess.

then a-maths!
fck the test.
i'm sure gonna fail for it.
it's like upon 15 and i think i can only get 5.
cause i can only do one question!
can you believe it.
anyway, it's not a common test lah. it's just a class test.
BUT IT WILL BE COUNTED AS CA MARKS!
can you believe it??

okay, anyway
after that was chinese.
did listening compre.
then teacher let us do a survey.
and they have choices like helpful,abit helpful,somwhat helpful and not helpful.
you know what,
i ticked working in grps and playing games as NOT HELPFUL!
i'm so proud of myself lah.
cause i think only i think that lah.
then tmr there's chinese test.
fuck!

then lce.
had to do that obs reflection.
thinking of the obs reminds me of those bitches[i did not mention any names. okay?].
fuck lah.
anyway, there's a column writing.
i wish i had...
and you know what i'm gonna write?
I WISH I HAD NOT GONE TO OBS!!
and yes. that's what i'm gonna write!
:)

Don't give up, believe...
I'd wait it out for you.